Situated within a cluster of iconic Russian Hill homes, look out your oversize windows in the living room & take in the sweeping views of the bay; the orange western horizon at sunset spreads from Belvedere Island and runs east toward Coit Tower standing slate-white in the dusk blue sky. Look straight ahead and there's a postcard picture of world famous Alcatraz Island. There's no mistaking that you're in a world class city- and this could be your home. This 3 bedroom (one makes a perfect office) 1.25 bath condo has great natural light from 3 sides, high coved ceilings, period trim, and a decorative fireplace. You'll enjoy the beautiful refinished wood floors and the cute cottage kitchen with glass door cabinets and butcher block countertops. There's ample closet space, newer double pane windows w/treatments, and a new stack washer and dryer in the mudroom. Shared roof deck with even bigger views, and at ground level is an additional storage room. Informally run 6-unit HOA, $350/month.
Offered at $1,449,000
- Quiet middle unit with spectacular bay and landmark views
- 1,281 sf with 3 bedroom (one makes a perfect office) and 1.25 baths
- Large double pane windows throughout with generous natural light on 3 sides
- Decorative fireplace, refinished wood floors, period trim, high coved ceilings
- Cottage kitchen with gas range, s/s refrigerator, glass front cabinets, and butcher block counters
- New stack washer and dryer in mudroom
- Well maintained 6-unit HOA, $350/mo; water/sewer/insurance, reserves and maintenance.
- Recently painted interior and exterior
HOA’s include: water/sewer, reserves, roof, decks, exterior painting, insurance for the common areas and liability.